Friday, January 4, 2013

[Cosplay]/The Many Faces of GreatQueenLina

Lina Inverse from Slayers Next
This is something that I did quite a bit on Google+ and I still do, but I figured I'd give things a whirl over here to see how things worked out as it may just be a bit easier. Normally I featured a few cosplayers from around the world in various posts and that's just how it went. Pretty straightforward, right? So, with that have GreatQueenLina of Deviant Art. Hailing from Russia, her name sake on Deviant Art comes from one of my favorite anime series of all time, Slayers, and her Lina Inverse cosplay (shown right).

However, that's not nearly all she does. She's covered everything from her iconic Lina cosplay to Princess Merida of Pixar's latest movie, Brave, and even video game The Witcher. Not only does she pose for the photos, but she also makes all of her own costumes or with a little help. No matter how you slice it, it's amazing stuff.

Here's a look at some of the other faces that she dons in search of cosplay perfection. These are only a few samples of each, but I tried to pick out the best ones that my eye saw after skimming over the album again really quickly.

As always, the pics are after the break.




Princess Merida




















Triss Merigold - The Witcher 2




















Elios wizard, Aion: The Tower of Eternity
















No comments:

Post a Comment