Sunday, March 10, 2013

[Cosplay]/Twinfool Infinite Cosplay

I spend a lot of time looking around places like Deviant Art, Cure, Cosplay.com and several other sites trying to find some of the best (in my eyes) cosplay that I can stumble across. Not only does it give me ideas for my own stuff, but also I get to see tons of great cosplay by people all over the world, not a bad deal if you ask me.

This week, I'm proud to bring you the cosplay of Twinfool of Deviant Art, hailing from Canada. This F2M transgendered cosplayer has such a huge and varied portfolio that I almost didn't even know where to begin with this one. The sheer amount of it is completely mental.

So, while sometimes you can dilute things and see lessening quality, this time...there's no such problem. In fact, the problem I really had? Figuring out what pictures out of the hundreds from their portfolio to show here.

Over 20 different series are represented and even more characters, spanning classics like Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Moon to newer series like Avatar and even Harry Potter. Some of this stuff has to be seen to be believed.

As always I'll let the pictures do the talking below (just a few, you should really check out their DA account for more since there's tons), but you can also check out Twinfool's stuff on Facebook, Tumblr and Youtube.


Fakir: Princess Tutu
























Tidus: Final Fantasy X
























Squall: Final Fantasy VIII
























Yue: Cardcaptor Sakura
























Natsuo: Loveless
























Ichigo: Bleach
























Jack Frost: Rise of the Guardians
























Taichi Kamiya: Digimon

No comments:

Post a Comment