Friday, March 1, 2013

[Site Info]/Progress is So Far, So Good

Flora by TwoKinds
Well, I challenged myself to keep things going at a pretty good clip around here at the start of the year. While not everything has gotten done that I had hoped, the fact that over the past 59 days we've been averaging at least one post every other day isn't bad at all. This is even more interesting since I've been the only one posting. That's something that I plan to have change in the future as I've some other people to do some guest stories and coverage for conventions that we just can't get to. We are only two people after all.

That said, there's definitely some interesting and unique features coming that I don't think many people are covering. This is thanks to some of the people that I know being extremely diverse in their interests and hobbies. It's definitely a good thing to know that things will just keep expanding and allow for a much more interesting and expansive set of topics to keep growing. So keep an eye out for introduction posts from them!

I'll be honest, the idea of authors other than myself is a bit scary and definitely new territory, but I am confident that those who I am bringing in will provide the same quality of work that I would hold myself to. I hope that you all appreciate them as well. If not, we'll have a party where we hang them and draw and quarter their asses! 

Sure I'll keep on with the cosplay features and con, haunt anime reviews as usual but it's definitely a nice thing to be able to see what some other people will come up with as well. While it's not 100% finalized what these new pieces will entail...I can assure you that they'll be interesting and hopefully give everyone a glimpse into a world they may not have known.

Speaking of conventions, we'll be covering Tekkoshocon in Pittsburgh from April 5-7th and possibly Marcon or part of it...or who knows. We're still awaiting word on getting press credentials from them so that's kind of the deciding factor there, mostly since it's the weekend right before Tekko. With our coverage of Tekko we'll have tons of interviews, video footage and of course our cosplay coverage and review as always. More info on that as we get closer though! 

Another thing that I've gone ahead with is, linking this to my Google+ profile, so that things can get shared more easily and giving credit to sources is more streamlined. Yes, we do see a lot of things from our streams there and it's always nice to be able to give a nod to those who may have spotted it before we did. This just allows us a much faster and easier to way to do this and really doesn't effect much in the grand scheme of things, but it's still something that you may notice when we give credit or mention people with the whole "+random person" thing in posts.

So, with that...thanks to all of you for sticking with us as we fumble through this whole process and here's to keeping up the momentum throughout the whole year! If there's anything that anyone would like to see more of or anything, well...shoot an e-mail to kitsunehazard@gmail.com and I'll see what we can do about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment