Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[Cosplay]/Yurai - Goin Old School

It's been a while since I've done a featured cosplay and figured that should change, especially since we're in the middle of a slight lull with conventions to tide things over. This time around we're heading to Spain for the amazing cosplay of Yurai.

I have to say that I love the attention to older series which span several series such as Digimon, Final Fantasy, Dead or Alive, Gurren Lagann, Mortal Kombat, Corpse Bride, World of Warcraft or even Monkey Island. She's got quite the list going and I'm sure there's plenty more on the way as well.

Now, normally I'd have something a bit more here about our featured cosplayer, but I have to say that this time...I don't. Not because I don't want to but because I couldn't really find a whole lot out there.

Either way, if you're curious of where to see Yurai's cosplay you can try her DeviantArt, Cosplay.com, CureCos, CosplayLab, Cosspace and ACP.

And now, without further ado, the pictures!














All Photos: Yurai-Cosplay.DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment