Wednesday, June 12, 2013

[Colossalcon]/Cosplay Insanity - Round 1


Well, it's that time of year again and while I didn't get nearly as many shots as I had hoped for...there were still quite a few that I did managed to capture from this past weekend's Colossalcon in Sandusky, OH! How many? Well...to be 100% honest, I'm still not sure...but either way, we'll see how many posts this turns into. (looks like there's a Round 2!)

This time around we didn't cover the masquerade either, the reason for this was the fact that we had a panel to run that kind of caused a little bit of a scheduling crunch. So, since obligated to the panel, we decided to skip on the masquerade. (One of these years we'll actually get to the one at Colossal, I swear it!). 

So, enough of me rambling...on with the pictures!


As always click on 'em to make bigger and scroll through via lightbox!
























No comments:

Post a Comment