Friday, June 14, 2013

[Colossalcon]/Raver's Anthem

Alright, while I didn't get a ton more pictures of cosplay...I did manage to get quite a few shots of the rave on Thursday and Friday nights. This year, they didn't pull any stops as the room was seriously electric and while I'll have more about this in my review of the event, I figured that I'd share some of the shots and a bit of video that was snagged during my time in Events 1 with some of the best DJ's around. That and the stage set up really was insanely awesome for this year too! 

If Tekkoshocon in Pittsburgh is known for the JRock, Visual Kei and JPop bands that they bring in, Colossalcon should be known for the Japanese DJ's that they bring over for sure. To top that off, they get some great local talent from Ohio and the rest of the US as well!

Right now you're probably wondering just who was spinning to the capacity crowds, look no further...we got ya covered:
DJ Shimamura
DJ Speedycake
Everett Graves
Akira Complex
C-Regz

MaidenV 
DJ4x 
Alina D 
XMFD
E[K] 
Oavatos



So, without further ado, have some pictures from the insanity that was the raves at Colossalcon 12, first...a little video, pics after the break if you didn't just end up here...

























No comments:

Post a Comment