Anyway, launching today (yes, today) is Funko's newest blind box campaign with their new Horror Movie Mystery Mini-Series (gah, that's a mouthful).
This time all your favorites, and maybe a few you've never even heard of, from the movies that kept you up late as a kid (or adult) are now in "cute" 2.5 inch tall form! Currently available for ordering as single blind-boxes or a whole box of 24 (you know you want them all).
I still want to see someone come up with a set of all the monsters from Cabin in the Woods, but that could be a bit of wishful thinking. I mean, who wouldn't want those cute fellas and gals on display in their home? Damnit...someone needs to make that happen now!
So, who's come to the party from the Funko offering? Here's the list!
- Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th)
- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Michael Myers (Halloween)
- Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Chucky (Child's Play)
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead)
- Ghostface (Scream)
- Sam (Trick 'r Treat)
- Captain Spaulding (Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects)
- Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
- Billy (Saw)
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown (It)
You can order these cute little guys from Big Bad Toy Store as a single order or whole box!