Thursday, November 7, 2013

[Cosplay] These Daria Cosplayers are Scarily Accurate...

Wow...okay, this is just freaky. I've seen a lot of people cosplay Jane, Daria and Trent a few times over the years, but holy crap these folks are nearly doppelgangers for the crew. It's actually down right freaky how close they really do nail them...and here I thought that would never be possible...silly me.

This one got to me via Tumblr and after a little digging was able to find that these are the work of Lina Quinn and Alex Ford, the two behind the Faulty Frame Project in Russia. They have some other really great stuff on their Deviant Art galleries as well, so definitely check 'em out here: FaultyFrame.

For those of you out there who have no clue what I'm on about, just go and watch the show, definitely is one of the most beloved shows from the '90s without a question. You'll understand things a bit more...hopefully.

That said, I'm still not sure how I missed seeing these for so long...either way, here they are in all their awesomeness! 


As always, more pictures after the break!









All photos from FaultyFrame's Deviant Art Gallery. Go on and check out their other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment