Friday, July 17, 2015

[AC2015] The Fursuiting of Anthrocon 2015 - Taking the Parade to the People



Not only was this year's fursuit parade different in that it went outside for the first time ever, and apparently had around 5,000 or so spectators show up to witness, it also shattered the previous record for fursuiters as well. How many, well, over 100 more than last year to clock in at 1460 fursuiters in total. Just wow, that's all I can really say at the moment.

Sure I could talk a lot on this one, about how the energy was just electric and how being there was definitely something that I won't soon forget, but I'll save a good bit of the wordy things for my review, which is coming up here soon. Sorry for the delay on that, but well, a lot of pictures. There's even more to come on this one but I need to take a break from editing these, my brain was starting to give out.

There's so many that the traditional posts of just 15 or 20 would take up roughly 30 or so posts and be a nightmare to deal with for not only myself, but you as well. Yes, there's that many pictures to go through. So, in order to deal with that, I decided that a Flickr slideshow was the best option that I could go with on this one. There just wasn't any other way to go about it due to the quantity of material.

So, sit back, get comfy and either check out the album below or head over to Flickr to see the 576  pictures (that we have processed so far) from this year's fursuit parade at Anthrocon!



I'll be posting some of these to other places like on Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and even Facebook along with wherever else that I can think of so keep an eye out and be sure to follow us on each! But, before that, here's a few of my favorites from this year.





















No comments:

Post a Comment