Thursday, July 16, 2015

[AC2015] Slammin it Down with Floor Wars at Anthrocon 2015!


Well, one of the goals this year was to get more coverage of Floor Wars at this year's Anthrocon and I think that we can consider this one mission accomplished. In the past, we've only gotten a few clips here and there of the event but this time around managed get a full hour, including the grand finals. Have to say, I'm always amazed at both divisions, but it's the sheer insanity of the fursuit division that gets me every time. How they don't pass out is beyond me and I give them a ton of respect.

It's always a great event, and I'm really glad that so much footage was grabbed from this year's. It was a great competition all around and maybe next year, we'll get the whole thing for you all. 

So, anyway, here's a few videos from this year. One of them is over an hour long, but if you just want the fursuits or non-fursuit stuff, I've divided them up as well. Also, my advanced apologies for anyone living in Germany, it would seem you can't view these due to copyright issues.

Either way ya slice it, enjoy. First up, the fursuit division!


And now for the non-fursuit division


Last, but not least, the entire edit from start to finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment