Sunday, July 10, 2016

[AC2016] The Electric Wizardy of the Anthrocon 2016 Dances - Part 3



And here we are, part three of the journey of all things dances from Anthrocon 2016. As promised, this is the continuation of the last set of the last set, and a bit more from the following as well. There were so many great moments that it's impossible to share, or even capture them all. Even still, it's kind of funny that sometimes you don't realize just how many photos you've taken until after the event. Then, the real mystery is how many are "good/usable". This year? Got crazy amounts of great stuff to share!

I'll be talking a bit more in detail about the dances when I get the review up in the next couple of days, but hopefully all the pics and other insanity has given you a good idea of what was experienced this year.

There's a lot more pics where these came from too. I'm still processing a lot of the photos and I hope to have a good bit of them up here in the next 24 hours or so. Don't quote me on that one, but I'm going to try. Until then? On with the show!




















No comments:

Post a Comment