Thursday, July 14, 2016

[Site Update] Anthrocon and More

Hey, just a quick little update here as things have been quiet the past few days. There's a couple of good reasons for that actually. One of them being that I needed a slight break from going through the first six rounds of photos, and I've been working on the Anthrocon Fursuit parade pics.

You may be asking, why are those taking so long? Well, there's over 1600 photos to go through, and many of them have been good enough for publication, over 90% so far. So, due to that, it's taking me a ton of time to get through everything. When you add in work on top of that, I just haven't had the time to post.

The other reason is that I don't do these photos in the traditional manner. When I get to about 300 or so processed, I'll probably open up the Flickr gallery for folks to start viewing them and then just add to that as I get more done. I do it that way due to the massive amount of content. Last year had 563 photos just from the parade, yeah...it's a lot. Doing that in individual posts for this year would be close to 100 and that's a little overkill. So, that's why there's a delay.

Also, I'm still working on the review/recap of Anthrocon as I do one every year, and that should be out by this Friday! That too takes quite a bit of time to write up and get other pictures and video lined up for that article.

That's where we are right now. I still have some more Anthrocon Dances sets to get finished up as well as some haunt news I've been neglecting. There's been news out of Universal Orlando, and Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream. Sure, others have gotten it out there first, but I'll be putting my unique take on those so don't you worry.

Anyway, I've talked enough here, I just wanted to give a little heads up as to why things have been quiet the past few days. I have a few other announcements coming, but for now I'm going to leave those until after Anthrocon coverage is complete!

Until next time...

Keep your arms and legs inside the train at all times, limbs are hard to replace!

No comments:

Post a Comment